Hotel and Travel
The Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront will be the location for the 2022 Electrical Safety Workshop.
The Workshop has a contract with the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront from March 5 to March 13, 2022. Please use this hotel booking website to make your room reservation to get the workshop rate of $179/night.
Hotel Features Include:
- 951 guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guestrooms
- Regency club rooms
- Valet & self-parking options
- FedEx Office business center
- Rooftop heated swimming pool
- 24-Hour StayFit™ Gym
- On-site dining
- Keyless Entry
- 100% Smoke-free Indoors
Hotel Services Include:
- Exclusive room service
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- Laundry / dry cleaning
Hotel Special Events Include:
- 116,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting and exhibit space
- 28,000 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom
- 41 meeting rooms
- Expansive outdoor space overlooking the majestic St. Johns River
- Catering options featuring Personal Preference Dining®
70 world-class golf courses nearby
Your support will help us provide a quality social experience for the participants by supporting socials, meals, and refreshment breaks. Become an ESW Supporter today.
As a first time attendee, you will find yourself in the company of people who share a passion for advancing the state of the art in electrical safety. Learn More.
Get the details on how attending an ESW technical sessions can give you credits towards your continued education development.