Products & Services Expo
Using the Whova app, visit with 24 electrical safety solution providers and 4 media partners.
The 2021 IEEE Electrical Safety Workshop will be virtual with live technical presentations on March 9, 10, and 11. The Workshop and Product Services Expo will use the award winning Whova platform, which provides attendees and exhibitors the features necessary for effective interactive engagement and networking. These features will allow exhibitors to attract visitors, engage prospects, and generate leads.
Virtual Booth Features
- Company Showcase
- Livestream video
- Livestream limited to times outside of conference technical sessions
- All major streaming platforms are available/compatible
- Chat window for real time interaction with attendees
- One pre-recorded video
- Handouts (maximum 2 handouts, each with a max size of 10MB)
- No limit to the number of external website links
- Livestream video
- Promotional Offers
- Offer options include raffle, giveaway, or a coupon that attendees can apply
- Five relevant images to be featured alongside your promotion
- Company profile
- Logo, phone number, address, and website
- Company description
- Up to 50 photos, each with a max size of 10 MB Primary contact
- Exhibitors will be provided an interim attendee list one week prior to the start of the ESW (March 2, 2021)
- Updates will be provided as necessary based on additional attendee registration
- Conference registration and access to the expo booths will remain open until April 10th
- All ESW sessions will be recorded and will be available for those that register after conference has concluded
Pricing and content for one virtual booth
Multiple booths may be purchased to allow for additional online content. This is a great option to consider for different product lines or company divisions. You can select additional booths during registration.
- IEEE Member: $400
- Non-Member: $500
Once registered, registration information will automatically be used to create and populate a basic booth site.
After registering, you will be sent a link that will take you to the IEEE ESW Virtual Product and Services Expo. Use the link to access your booth to upload content and customize your space. In doing so you can better showcase your company and your products to attract more visitors to your booth. The following is highly recommended:
- Upload video and brochures about your company and products
- Schedule live info sessions (cannot be during conference technical sessions)
- Provide coupons, giveaways, raffles to generate more leads
Promotion of Expo
There will be regular announcements at the beginning and conclusion of conference sessions encouraging attendees to visit the virtual expo. The virtual conference site will make it easy for attendees to navigate to exhibitor booths.
Keeping with tradition and to further encourage attendees to visit the expo, attendees can play in a virtual version of our very popular passport game to be qualified for inclusion in a $450 Amazon gift card raffle. The drawing will occur on Monday April 12th. Virtual Expo access for registered conference attendees will end at 7:00 PM Mountain Standard Time, Friday April 10th . The winner will be shared via email.
- Attendees must visit all exhibitor virtual booths to be included in the raffle. To earn a passport stamp from a booth, attendees must sign up at the booth, post a comment, and like the booth
Exhibitors can utilize the provided attendee list to engage directly to generate additional traffic.
Building Your Virtual Booth Is Simple
Take a tour of the Whova Exhibitor Guide to see just how easy it is to showcase your company and engage with attendees.
Increase Company and Booth Visibility by Becoming an IEEE ESW Supporter
Becoming a supporter of the 2021 Electrical Safety Workshop is another way to reach attendees and draw more booth traffic. With a contribution of $500, supporters can provide a PowerPoint slide that will be included in a slide deck that will be shown prior to and following all conference sessions as well as during breaks and lunches. Visit the Supporter page of the IEEE ESW website for more information.
I look forward to seeing you participate in the ESW 2021 Virtual Products and Services Expo!
Kevin Warren, Chair ESW Expo