Call for Proposals
Submit a Paper Proposal or Tutorial Proposal
The IEEE IAS Electrical Safety Committee is requesting original, previously unpublished technical paper and tutorial proposals for presentation at the 2022 IEEE IAS Electrical Safety Workshop which will be held March 7 – 11, 2022 in Jacksonville, FL. Due to the unforeseen nature of COVID-19 the conference has been moved to a virtual conference. The IEEE IAS Electrical Safety Workshop provides a forum for changing and advancing the electrical safety culture to enable sustainable improvement in eliminating electrical incidents, injuries and fatalities.
The Workshop focus to Change the Electrical Safety Culture targets two areas
- Advancing the application of state of the art knowledge and practices
- Stimulating innovation in creating the next generation of safe work practices, technology and managing systems
The Technical Program Committee is seeking technical papers for presentation at the Workshop in the following formats:
- Full Presentation: 45‐minute slide show format
- Case History: 15‐minute slide show format focusing on “what went right” or “lessons learned”
- Focus Session: Small group poster format
CLICK HERE to submit an abstract proposal for a technical paper and presentation
Proposals are due on or before May 1, 2021
Tutorials: The 2022 Electrical Safety Workshop will feature an assortment of 4‐hour Tutorial instructional sessions where attendees may qualify for CEU credits.
The ESW 2022 Tutorial Schedule is full and complete. The Tutorials Subcommittee is not accepting proposals for Tutorials at this time.