Below are deadlines and other details for writing and submitting papers, presentations, and posters for the 2024 ESW. All authors are required to write a paper. Authors selected for a Full Presentation or Case History are required to provide a Presentation. Authors selected for the Focus Session are required to provide a Poster.
- Completed DRAFT Paper for Review is due October 2, 2023
- Comments to Authors from ESW Technical Program Committee will be returned by November, 2023
- Final Paper for Submittal is due December 4, 2023
- Minimum paper length is two pages. Maximum length should be limited to no more than 10 pages
- The paper must avoid commercialism and be in compliance with the Commercialism and Ethics
- Papers must be submitted in compliance with the ESW Style Guide (COMING SOON)
- Completed Presentation/Poster for Review is due December 4, 2023
- Comments to Authors from ESW Technical Program Committee will be returned by December 18, 2023
- Final Presentation/Poster for Submittal is due January 8, 2024
- All presentations must avoid commercialism and be in compliance with the Commercialism and Ethics
- Full presentations must use the ESW Presentation PowerPoint Template (COMING SOON)
- Poster presentations must use the ESW Poster PowerPoint Template
Since its inception in 1992, the ESW has established itself as the industry’s premier electrical safety conference. We look forward to seeing you at the next ESW!
Your support will help us provide a quality social experience for the participants by supporting socials, meals, and refreshment breaks. Become an ESW Supporter today.
As a first time attendee, you will find yourself in the company of people who share a passion for advancing the state of the art in electrical safety. Learn More.
Get the details on how attending an ESW technical sessions can give you credits towards your continued education development. Learn More.