Be part of the premier annual event focused solely on advancing knowledge and practical applications to change and advance the electrical safety culture!
By registering for the in-person ESW you can:
- Participate in Live Events March 4 – 8
- Network with and ask questions of the session speakers
- Receive a copy of the Conference Record, including all technical papers and presentation slides
- Engage with manufacturers and suppliers at the Electrical Safety Products and Services Expo
- Continuing Education Credits are available
Health safety is important to the success of the IEEE Electrical Safety Workshop. The following links may be of value for health and well being in regard to COVID-19 precautions.
- Hotel commitment to Care and Cleanliness: Peppermill Health & Safety
- COVID-19 test locations: Washoe County, Nevada
We look forward to a successful IEEE Electrical Safety Workshop.